【Favorite bloggers】Karla Deras from Karla's Closet


叫びたくなるくらい洗練されたスタイルを持ったblogger
をまたみつけてしまった♥

Karla Deras from Karla's Closet


 Denim Dossier Volume 3. This makeup look was inspired by their luxe holiday collection. I wore the gold jacquard skinny pants with a bodysuit, my go-to jacket slung over my shoulders and topped it off with a high-shine red lip and a super smokey eye:


I'm wearing a 50s vintage dress that I found at Hubba Hubba that I had altered, vintage motorcycle jacket, Elizabeth and James sunglasses, and Jimmy Choo pumps.



I wore a thrifted sweatshirt, J Brand pants, vintage fur scarf,Karla Deras x Roman Luxe double stone ring, Super sunglasses, and Sigerson Morrison strappy pumps.


 my favorite vintage fur coat, a J Brand longsleeve teeAdidas track pants, Jean-Michel Cazabat pumps, YSL clutch, Super sunglasses, and Roman Luxe lapis chain bracelet. 



The square lapis earrings worn with all Topshop and red lipstick by Smashbox. 

 I paired my newest Nike sweatshirt with a Topshop pencil skirt,Balenciaga platforms, vintage rhinestone earrings, and Ray-ban sunglasses. 

Worn with Jimmy Choo pumps, YSL clutch, and Roman Luxe jewelry.

MAHO JULIA TAKAISHI

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿