Saturday brunch at somewhere in the world


 苦手な日本のお正月のまったりな雰囲気
もやっとした気分となかなかアクセルのかかりにくい寒い冬

the relaxed atmosphere of Japanese New Year holidays 
I felt fuzzy in this atmosphere and don't know how to deal with this winter coldness


半年間のスタバ生活にも飽き、
思い立ったのは暖かい国へ飛び立つこと

 get tired of the Starbucks life of a half year
then I thought,this is the time to take off for the warm place


Hi I'm here in Thailand

These photos are from saturday brunch at DEAN&DELUCA
Here is 30 degrees,
hot and shiny,
as for me it's like a heaven!!!!


|WEARING|  Dress Vintage, Straw bag Barneys,Bracelet barbie,bangle select shop in the US,sunglasses Lego

アイデアは移動距離に比例するのは本当なのか?
I'll report you guys after this trip!!

MAHO JULIA TAKAISHI

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿